Hi folks

Since there's been a rather large influx of  messages about Winamp in
the last while, i thought I'd send out a reminder about the list I
run on Freelists, called Winamp4TheBlind.

We discuss Winamp in conjunction with all the major screenreaders,
and I like to encourage people to promote their streams or internet
radio shows as well, just so long as you actually use Winamp to
listen to it. Like the list name says, it's Winamp4TheBlind, so that
should pretty much give you an indication of what the primary topic
of discussion is for the list. I realize that it's ok to ask
questions about Winamp here as well, but if you have a problem that
requires a little closer examination or if you are just interested in
Winamp, then you might like to join.
To do so, send a blank e-mail to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
please note the dash between blind, and request.

  and put the word subscribe in the subject line.  Note to Outlook
Express users!!!!  Please make sure that you have the include
original message in reply option turned on, because Freelists  places
a code in the confirmation message, and if it can't see it, you won't
be able to join.  Some people have told me that they've had trouble
getting on, so i thought I might give that tip.
In any case, i hope a few people will join and help some folks out,