O my! Well his family are in my thoughts and prayers!

SA&G
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jonathan Mosen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'The Accessible Phones Discussion List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'PC Audio
Discussion List'"
<pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 7:08 PM
Subject: Michael Goren

Many of you on this list will have read messages over the years from Michael
S. Goren. It's with very deep regret that I have to advise that Michael
succumbed to a long struggle with cancer, passing away at 6:15 PM on Sunday,
October 28,2007.

His funeral will be held on Friday, November 2, 2007 at 11:00 at the
Cornerstone Funeral Home, 5318 E 37th Street North, Wichita, KS.

Viewing will be Thursday from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.  The family will be there
in the evening from 6:00 to 9:00.