From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 03, 2007 8:54 PM
Subject: Winamp volume

Hi!

I'm running the PC as a virtual machine on my Mac and I need to get the old
memory going again (my memory I mean). Can you have Winamps volume set
separately to the system volume on a Windows machine and (if you can) how do
you set this up.

Thanks

Dane Trethowan

>From Melton Victoria Australia

Phone: +613 9747 3975

Fax: +613 9743 7954

Mobile: +61 418 773 532

Email and Messenger: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

skype: grtdane12