hi list today I just bought a 2 gig san disk MP3 player,
now my problem is that when I plug it in the computer makes a beep, but I
do not see the MP3 player listed in my computer or on the task bar.
now it comes with soft wear I think they are drivers should I install the
drivers, or should I take the thing back  tomorrow, I really like this
thing but if I have to take it back does any one here have a suggestion?
thanks so much Angel.