From: "PRODUCTIONS BEAUSOLEIL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 9:07 AM
Subject: Re: Rockbox

is it something like talx for cells?
Richard Beausoleil

PRODUCTIONS BEAUSOLEIL
Arrangements musicaux
Studio multi-pistes
Démo vocal

Tél : (514) 924-0411
Courriel : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray's Home" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2007 8:58 AM

I can tell you Richard that Rockbox is a piece of software written by
VI guys I believe, to make some Ipods and other non-speaking portable
players accessible via speech feedback.

Seems in pretty well all instances installing this software, well,
firmware modification, invalidates the warranty that comes with
players.

Sure if you do a search Google will come up with the places you can
download it.

(All this from someone who's not cool enough to own an IPod or any
other MP3/AAC player, though I've got a Zenstone.)

Cheers,

>From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]