I fixed it by messing with my flash player just now.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Perdue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "PC audio discussion list. "
<Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 10:01 AM
Subject: video stream audio problem

Every time I watch a streaming video, the audio cuts out ever 10 seconds or
s.
Up until last week, this wasn't the case.
I checked some things but still didn't fix the problem.
Any help would be appreciated.

check out my wife Rainee's new cd Breakin Out and her first cd Higher
Heights at
http://www.raineemusic.com
all samples are in mp3