  From: Dan Thompson
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 7:03 PM
  Subject: looking for an old 1960'2 cd for my wife

  Hi all, Sorry very much if this is off topic.  But I thought maybe on the pc
  audio list someone would  know  the answer.

  My wife of 35 years next month likes lesley gore .  She lost the girl tallk
  lp many years ago. I wanted too get it back and can not find it anywhere.
  Anyway, if anyone has it somewhere, I would gladly pay for it or traide
  music.  Thanks in advance and sorry if I am violating any ruules.