From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 10:26 PM
Subject: Soundforge and reducing hiss, static, etc.

I'm using soundforge 6.0, I think it is, the cheap version.  I know I can't
elminate all hiss or some static I've found in a couple recordings I've
done, but is there anything I can do to cut that noise down?  Also, I'd like
to upgrade but I think I don't know where to find our serial number.  Can
anyone help?  As always, I'm much obliged!

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/