I, too, have a DS-50 question.  I thought that I had seen in the
options a way to erase all files within a given folder at one
time.  But now I can't seem to find it although I think I have
searched every available setting in my DS-50.  So, where is it?

Thanks.

Don Roberts

It has removed 6673 spam emails to date.