From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 4:32 AM
Subject: Re: Soundforge and reducing hiss, static, etc.

Now before we go any further here, I think it worth reminding everyone
that you do not have to use the Sound Forge Noise reduction plug-ins
specifically for reducing noise or hiss, in fact its probably better
that you don't as there are far more affective and far more accessible
plug-ins out there which will work with Sound Forge and other
compatible software such as Adobe Audition, Total Recorder etc. Its
been a good while since I've used some of these things, I've referred
to them on list before so I'll dig around my software collection and
get back to the list with the name and the web site of the plug-ins I
purchased.
All adjustments and settings were completely accessible with a screen
reader providing feedback when adjustments were made.