From: "Vicki Wherry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC-Audio" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2007 3:35 AM
Subject: record albums

I am going to be selling over 300 record albums, and I would like to know a
couple of things before I begin. Does anyone have any suggestions on
cleaning up the albums? They aren't too bad, but I'd like to clean them up
some. Also, some of these albums are worth quite a lot of money, while
others aren't. Is there a website or resource for finding out how to price
them? I am also doing the same with close to 300 45's. Thanks.

Vicki