I'll have to check this out.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dana S. Leslie
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2007 3:38 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Easy CD DA Extractor: they've changed things

Well, in several tests I ran, when Easy CDDA first began supporting AACPlus,
files I ripped in this format were significantly smaller than the same
material ripped at the same bit rate, in any other format, even other
implementations of the AAC format, such as Apples m4a. also, although no one
has yet been able to explain this to me, when I rip to AACPlus, even though
the sample rate is set to 44khz, the files produced report 88KHZ. Finally,
whether for this reason or another, files ripped to AACPlus just sound more
present, to me, than files in any format that isn't AAC, AND, as I said,
AACPlus files are significantly smaller than any other AAC format.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A If your synthesizer pronounces
them identically, instruct your customized pronunciation  dictionary that
Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie