Dana, I had the same problem.  I just let it run figuring if it installed a
bunch of junk, I'd delete it later.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Dana S. Leslie
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 12:47 PM
To: PC-Audio
Subject: Realplayer 11

I just went to Real.com to download the free version of realplayer 11. The
only download link I could find on the front page present you with run and
cancel buttons only. Does anyone know how to download and save an
installation file of the free 11.0?

Thank you.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A If your synthesizer pronounces
them identically, instruct your customized pronunciation  dictionary that
Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie