I'm pretty sure I posted this early on in the thread, but yes, after you can
download it, it's very accessible.
 Yeah, you'll get an error in the combo box but it doesn't mean anything,
just a bug I guess. another thing to mention is that at some point you'll
probably get extra windows that open up, I haven't discovered what they're
for, I always just alt f four out of them, I think there are three.
to make things a little more streamlined, when you hit the applications key
you can save the settings you've adjusted to as a profile so you can quickly
select it for next time. I don't know if after you close the prog your
adjustments are saved.
For the person who asked, it's a conversion prog that has many options,
converting various video and audio formats. I think you can make ring tones
for cell phones for those who are into that.
I use it to get audio from you tube vids, or to get audio from avi or other
vid formats.

Jorge