Hello my name is Sue. Hope I could find some friendly people here on this list.
Hopefully some of you are visually impaired and could help me out. I recently
got a cd burner and am loving it. Am using this program from
Readingmadeeasy.com. It allows me to create data and audio cds. What I would
like to do is somehow convert my tapes to MP3 format then I could transfer to
cd. I did look at two programs which are audio grabber and audacity. Since I
only have a 20 GB hard drive with 256 MB of ramcould this work? Also if I were
going to do this I also know I would need some sort of cable to go from my
computer to my tape deck. I do have a tape player about the size of the
walkman, could I use that? What kind of cable would I need. Also am using
Window Eyes and since am looking at those programs I have mentioned, I did look
at the memory and the space they would take up. Would this work? Am looking at
an hour tape to convert to cd. I am also running Windows XP. So if anyone has
suggestions on how to do this since this is my first time in making cds and
loving it. Thank you.