Are you looking for anything else in a player, such as any particular
capacity? I have a Zen Stone which has a 1GB capacity. It has no
display, so it's quite accessible. It doesn't use any special software
on the PC, so you can just use Windows Explorer to move files on to it.
I haven't used it with Audible, but I have used it with Overdrive. I
paid something like $50 for it, so it's a pretty inexpensive option as
well. There are other options if you're looking for something with more
capacity or that supports other file types.

Reese wrote:
> Hi list:
>
> Looking for an accessible mp3 player that will also play audible books.  Any
> such player out there and where can it be purchased?  Thanks!
>
> Reese
>
> Shiloh's Travel:
> http://www.shilohstravel.com.
> Email: