Hi,
    I recently got an Audiophile 2496 sound card. It's working well
so far, but I'm having a bit of difficulty when it comes to updating
the drivers. I downloaded the latest drivers for the card from
M-Audio's website, and ran the EXE file. A message came up asking me
to select either Modify, Repair, or Remove. I assumed I had to choose
Modify, so I tried arrowing up and down to get to it, but nothing
happens. I even tried clicking on the circle next to the option, but
that didn't work either, it just stays on Remove. If anyone's using
this card, do you have to choose the Remove option before it will
update the drivers, or is there something else I need to do instead?
    Thanks.

Yours Sincerely,
Kelly John Sapergia
Personal Website: http://www.ksapergia.net
Need to relax and unwind? Listen to "Northern Lights", Thursdays from
01:00 to 03:00 GMT (Wednesdays in North America) on ACB (American
Council of the Blind) Radio Interactive at http://interactive.acbradio.org
Visit the show's website at http://nl.ksapergia.net
If you need jingles, voiceovers and music for your project at an
affordable price, visit KJS Productions at: http://www.kjsproductions.com