Hi back, textaloud is a great program. I only wished they had higher end
voices. But there is another program that is toatlly free, and actually
does more than textaloud. It is called Dspeech.
There are a few features that TA does not have. The help files are not
very good but if you take the time, and learn all its little ticks it
does very good. The builder asks for a donation.
I'm searching for thoase La.../ voices which are very real but very
expensive. Anyone out there have or want to get rid of soemthing they
might not use any longer?
MMM

On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 18:13:04 -0600 "Brandon Armstrong"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Yeah it does work and i love this program.
> Brandon

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!