I have a collection of about 18000 mp3s.  I usually listen to this
collection by selecting the whole thing from Winamp's library, turning on
shuffle and letting the random aspects of the universe sort out what I'll
hear next.
But... What do I do if I want to create specific play lists from the entire
collection?
I've seen people do this with collections much larger than my own, but I've
never understood how they select from the big playlist that's created when
you open a folder or select from the library as I've described above.
I hope this question makes sense,
Brad Trainham