From: "Michael Lang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2007 8:17 AM
Subject: Winamp turns my speech down while playing a file

This happens since a couple of weeks and I've no idea, why Winamp does
that, it happened with 5.5 and it does with 5.51. When I stop the
playback, the volume of Eloquence is set back to its normal value. Has
anybody here experienced this behaviour too? It's not a big problem,
but I'd like to know, how one could disable this. I use the
DirectSound PlugIn, and I'd like to continue to use it.

Thanks

   <*** Michael Lang ***>