This was posted to the blind computing list, i think. if not feel free to
forward it there and anyware you think might help.
Thanks and happy new year

Hello to all. for those who were on the old skype english list, we moved again
due to some problems we were having.  To subscribe send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with subscribe in the subject or body. I don't kno w if you need to include a
password for that link or no.
If that does not work go to
http://emissives.com/mailman/listinfo/skypeenglish_emissives.com
and  fill out the form there. The page above also gives  info about the list
and skype itself.
Take care all and happy holidays.
Sarah Alawami
MSN:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: marrie1
Website;
www.marrie.org
To check out my podcast go to
http://feeds.feedburner.com/funfilled
For information on the list where you can discuss the podcast check out
http://tffp.marrie.org/mailman/listinfo/tffpdiscussionlist_tffp.marrie.org
I like publik educazion !