Hey all. I have a splitter with four input jacks with separate volume
controls, I also have a laptop and two mono to mono patch cords. I am
trying to rig it up so that one pair of headphones can hear both the
laptop and the desktop, and the other set can only hear the desktop.
I'm in a teaching environment, and the reason I ask is because I don't
want my student to hear the notes I take, which even with the patch
cords, is the case. Can someone tell me how to do this if it can be
done? The splitter is a listening post from APH. Thanks a lot.

--
John Moore