Hi,

         Sometimes info is not in the database that is used by c dex,
but is in the one used by winamp or ez cd extractor.  You could make
note of titles and artists and fill out the stuff yourself in
cdex.  If you go through the trouble of doing that, please submit the
data so that the next person ripping the cd will get the info!

Rusty
 > At 06:12 PM 1/8/2008, GianniP46 spake thusly:-
>Hey guys,
>I got a cd that I am trying to rippe in cdex, but the cd info is not
>recognized.  The weird thing is that the info does come up in Winamp
>when I play the cd in winamp.  Is there anyway for cdex to get the cd info?
>

>Gian Carlo Pedulla
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>LETS! GO! METS!
>
>Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>http://www.eset.com

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides,
flooding, severe thunderstormstearing up the country from one end to
another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, are
we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of
allegiance?" Jay Leno