I love my new Victor Stream very much and would highly recommend it to
anybody who could afford it, but I have a few questions:

First of all, can someone please suggest a good mic to use with my Victor
Reader Stream?

Secondly, a friend and I were wondering if it would be possible to achieve
at least some sort of stereo effect with the Stream?  I know the recorder is
mono, but would a stereo mic change the sound quality at all?

Thirdly, my friend and I were wondering if at some point in the future
Humanware could equip the unit with stereo recording capability?  I guess
the limitation here is the file format they are currently using, but with
such wonderful accessibility, and with the availability of high-capacity,
fairly low-cost SD cards, this unit would be even more fantastic if it could
have stereo recording capability.

Thanks for any insights.