I use the Windows Media Player stream and use either Windows Media
Player itself or Winamp. I do this mostly because I can control the
volume of WMP or Winamp interdependently of JAWS. I find this is
important since the volume of the different feeds can vary drastically.
I don't know how the sound compares with the Real feed, but I'd guess
the quality if effected more by the quality of the original feed than
the player you're using.

--
Christopher