the movie jitters as if it's sluggish due to low memory.Best Regards, Cornell>
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org> Subject: Re: Playing DVD's
on a PC/Laptop> Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:36:20 +0000> > Brad,> To be honest,
probably the simplest way is through windows media player. It > won't play them
off the shelf, but once you've downloaded and installed the > xp codek pack
from free codeks, it works fine.> > > ----- Original Message ----- > From:
"Bradford Trainham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'"
<pc-audio@pc-audio.org>> Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 3:20 PM> Subject:
Playing DVD's on a PC/Laptop> > > > Hi,> > What is the easiest
freeware/shareware program to use to play DVD's on a > > pc?> >> > I'm asking
on someone else's behalf... Someone, who doesn't do well with> > access-related
complications... So, it would have to be really simple...> > Any ideas?> > Brad
Trainham> >> >> >> > Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...> >
http://www.pc-audio.org> >> > To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank email
to:> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]> >> >> > -- > > No virus found in this incoming
message.> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.> > Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database:
269.19.2/1224 - Release Date: > > 14/01/2008 17:39> >> > > > > > Audio List