I meant to note, that notebook is a great unit - I was to buy my wife that
model, but she backed out not wanting to spend the money at the time.

BTW:
I noticed your headline at the bottom - the Mets have a much better chance now
with acquisition of Johanne santanna with Pedro as his mentor. Pedro was a
thorn in my Indians side in the late 90s when he was in his prime.

Sorry for off topic in message, but couldn't resist...

Best Regards,
Cornell