-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jason Boston
Sent: 14 February 2008 13:29
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Daisy books onto mp3 players

Hi all,
I have a few daisy books from RFB & D. Does anyone know how to get these
books onto an MP3 player? I would much rather carry my player around
than the cd player.

Or is there a utility to convert daisy books to regular mp3 files that
are in some logical sequential order?

Thanks,
Jason

Checked by AVG Free Edition.