Hi all,

Re capture files: Sometimes when Replay 8 captures, it captures to a
file.cap file. Sometimes it captures to file.asf. When it captures to asf,
the file will play in WinAmp or something. When it captures to cap, Windows
has no idea what to play it in. All I can do is wait for Replay to convert
the cap file to the format of choice, usually mp3. Is there a way to get
Replay to always capture to a playable format? Or is there a way to play a
cap file directly?

Re tuning: Many times, when focused on a show or radio station, whether it
is capturing or not, pressing control t plays the audio or audio and video.
But, sometimes, I see/hear that a show is capturing, but whenI press control
t to hear the current show, nothing happens. Is this normal, or have I got
something wrong?
,

Help appreciated,
John S