Hi all, this is By Michael M. Michaelson MMM again on quest for attaining
the best voices \for Dspeech or Text Aloud in sappi5,
 And the best out there that I have traced down are known as:
Loquendo voices bu….I cannot find where to purchase them. It seems as
though they are used for higher end projects. Does anyone know of such
voices and where I can get the American Dave, Susan or Simon voices?
This is extremely important to this person and if anyone has ever used
this Loquendo  program in any way or form, could you please contact me
either with a response or send note to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks tons and all the best from…
MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!