I've been working out the Flash player buttons on YouTube.  I have managed
to discover what most of them are for.  I was even able to label them in
Jaws.

I just copied the controls to the clipboard and now I see there are a few
more controls.  Oops.  the extra buttons disappeared when I pressed the 4
button.  I also never saw the controls called "views" when I was labelling
them.  I'm sure I had labelled the control under play/pause as stop.

This is what it looks like now after pressing the 4 button and when I was
labelling them in the first place:

Flash movie start
play/pause
stop
fast forward 1
fast forward 2
00:07 /
10:13
16
17
unmute
mute
20
21
23
24
25
Flash movie end

So, I don't know how I got this set of controls that showed up when I
decided to copy the page to show you all.

Flash movie start
4
play/pause
fast forward 2
11
13
14
15
16
10:13 /
10:13
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
Flash movie end

Has anyone else worked out what all the other buttons do?

Thanks.

Bob