Hi.
What screen reader is that, satogo, NVDA, or thunder, or what?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2008 11:13 AM
Subject: Re: Goldwave Audio Editor

Right, well I have to say that I'm surprised you need JAWS scripts
with the software at all! but I won't comment further because I took
it off my system in favour of a freely available Screen Reader which
works remarkably well with every application I've run it past thus far
but that's not all that much these days as Windows isn't my main
operating system.

On 03/03/2008, at 12:54 AM, TrueBlue & Proud wrote:

> Dane,
> and the jaws scripts work wonderfully well,
> Billy

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia