Hi
Using Sound Taxi am I right in saying that converting Itunes files, I would be
better to use the MP3 320 bit rate setting rather then anything lower, for
example 192 which some of the files are downloaded at. I don't suppose it will
improve the quality but will it maintain it? (I'm kind of assuming that as
Sound Taxi re-records the file that it re-compresses it.) When 320 is claimed
by Sound Taxi to be 'Perfect' would it be as good as using the wav conversion?
Finally would I just be best to use the wav conversion of the files to maintain
the original standard?
The answer's probably obvious but I just wanted clarification in order to keep
the files at the best possible quality.
Thanks.
Gordon McFarlane