wouldnt mac software work on windows using a mac /windows emelator?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2008 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: Amadeus Pro: this software just keeps getting better

yes indeed! As I said earlier, I meant to sit down and explore
everything that Goldwave has to offer but there's been too much going
on here. I would like to see a "pre-recording buffer" or similar
option included in Amadeus Pro but I suppose at $40.00 per licence you
can't or shouldn't expect everything <smile>.

On 05/03/2008, at 7:10 PM, Bruce Toews wrote:

> For Windows, Gold Wave will also allow for the choosing of a date
> and time
> for recording. It doesn't allow for multiple timed schedules, as your
> program seems to do, but it is nice to be able to set up a recording
> time
> for days in advance.
>
> Bruce

Dane Trethowan