Hello list members,
I went to:
http://www.tracertek.com/index.asp
and I was looking at 2 different types of software for audio editing and
restoring.
They are called DC-6 and DC7.
I called them and asked them if any of their software was Jaws user friendly.
When the guy I spoke too said something to me about graphics, I thought to
myself, Jaw scripts will be needed in order for me to use this software.
He did say however, that blind people have used the plug ins without any
problems, but the rest of it had problems.
But my real question is, can Jaw scripts be written for both DC-6 and DC-7?
Thanks in advance.
  John.
PS. DC-7 according to the website, just came out.
Either one can give you the sound of vacuum tube equipment on your computer.
Sorry Mack owners/users, this software is strictly for PC's.
That's my only disappointment about it because I'm getting a Mack system later
on down the road.