Hello Dane,

The invitation remains open to run them on Main Menu as well.  :-)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 4:47 AM
Subject: Tutorials

Hi Everyone!
It was suggested on this list a week or so ago that I do a tutorial on
Amadeus Pro? This is the new Audio Editor for the Mac which is
extremely accessible and which gives the "editor" a whole bunch of
tools and tricks into the very good "value-for-money" price of $40.00.
Well the tutorial is now under construction and (to make it more fun
and worthwhile) 2 of us are working on it so you'll be getting our
dialogue to guide you <smile>. This tutorial won't be a "long and
boring" book either, it will be split up into several sections, that
way we figured it will give whatever audience we have the chance to
ask questions, raise issues, leave feedback, tell us to go and get
stuffed or whatever <smile>.
I was going to upload this stuff to blind cool tech however the people
at that site don't appear to be able to pay "prompt attention" to
uploads sometimes, I've uploaded a series of podcasting segments and I
haven't even received acknowledgement that they've arrived, haven't
arrived or whether they're wanted or not as the case may be  so I've
decided to create my own "Podcast page, more details on this when I
finish constructing it. This way, interested folks can subscribe thus
get whatever my latest offering is when it becomes available.
More tutorials I know are on the way, not just from me but from other
individuals (I'm particularly thinking of tutorials aimed at the Mac
here) and these include subjects as diverse as Garage Band, I'll
publish the links to these if and when they become available.
Cheers

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
Phone +613 9747 3975