The easiest program is still Winamp, and, thankfully, it's still free.
The only thing Station Playlist does for you that Winamp doesn't is
offer you a very nice but expensive wrapper around very basic
functions.  If you are happy enough with picking your own music,
managing your own collection, etc., then stick with what you know.  As
much as I love wiz-bang feature-rich software, I advocate the KISS
principle.