Hi again!
I know this is probably one of the most discussed topics on pc-audio
so I think it a good opportunity to remind list members of one of the
most invaluable resources on the net for everything you could wish to
know about this topic and more! http://www.siliconchip.com.au
May I particularly draw your attention to the May and June 2007 issues
of this magazine. In May all aspects of turntables are discussed
including a history of the humble beast, where its headed now and
various turntables which are being sold and what to look out for if
you're in the second-hand market. The June issue has a run-down of
various pieces of both free and commercially available pieces of
software which will help you process your humble record collection,
there are some familiar names in that list but a lot that I've never
heard of before and these titles (if they're not free) then they're
cheap as chips so they're worth at least investigating.
You can subscribe to Silicon chip magazine online or via mail, you'll
find all the necesary information on the web site. I suggest the
online issue, I read it regularly though if you prefer print? Fine,
the print issue scans quite well.
Overseas customers are more than welcome.

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
Phone +613 9747 3975
Voiceover Tech Support +613 8732 9237