I think you might be right,because I have both the zenstone 512? and the
zenstone plus 1gb and the smaller has the slide switch but the 1gb has a
push down bar which is a pain. but it has the fm radio which i really
don't care about. So maybe there are different types out there that I do
not know of but I'd rather have the switch back and forth like you have
only with the 1 gb or the 2 gb.
I'll shop around and ask and thanks.
MMM