Hi,
I'm terribly sorry to hear this. I never met Mr. Lang in any capacity, but I
work on a Crisis Intervention hotline and we deal with suicide on a daily basis.
as noted in this forum, suicide often devistates an entire community. Our
prayers wil be with his soul as well as his friends and family.

Best Regards,
Cornell