Hi
Can anyone advise of a program which will allow the playback of wavs, mp3s or
wma files and at the same time taking a feed from a microphone in order to let
someone sing along with the track. Ideally it would be good if there was a
reverb echo facility and even more ideally the opportunity to record the
results.
Is there a dedicated program like this, which hopefully is accessible? Can
Winamp go any of the way to meeting this? Would I just be better with a small
portable mixer? I would like to do it all in a laptop but don't know if I'm
expecting too much.
Regards.
Gordon McFarlane