You have parts not properly registered. It is SF's way of letting you know
that.

Curtis Delzer
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Thompson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 12:34 PM
Subject: soundfore beeping during a track

        Hi All,
I am using soundforge 8 with  winxp pro and window-eyes.
After making the canges to a track and adding affecrts, I hear a beeping
during the playback.  I thought it was a way of soundforge keeping track of
where the affects were added when in forge. But I opened he same  file in
winamp and still hear the beep.  It seems to be every ten or so seconds.
Any idea what might be checked on that is allowing this to carry over into
the saved file?
Thanks in advance for any help and have a great Eaaster!