Hi
I've been using the scripts for years but now I need to put them on a new
machine they're not working yet on the Multitrack view. Can anyone help.
I believe they don't work with jaws later then version 7 - when I looked for
various version 7s I found a few and the one I had in which the scripts worked
wasn't there. I've downloaded the latest version 7 anyway 7.1.500
I've made sure the scripts are in the right folder - the enu for my version 7.
I seem to remember that if they didn't work before some scripts might need
re-compiling. I can't remember how to do this. Secondly you could press Insert
control and T to train the scripts but so far I can't get this to work either.
Can anyone clarify any of these points?
Thanks.
Gordon McFarlane