From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Larry N
Sent: Thursday, 3 April 2008 4:23 p.m.
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: New I or J tunes

Hi Gordon. Larry here. Steve posted the original jTunes update message,
forwarded from another list. So far as I know, it's still in the coming soon
category.
this post concerning the updated version of the program is actually the
first that I've heard of it. Do you own the previous version? can you tell
me anything about cost and such?

To date, as far as I know, this application represents the only means by
which a blind person can successfully navigate iTunes.

For whatever my info might be worth, I asked the Window-Eyes folks if their
soon to be released version 7.0 would offer similar iTunes support, but a
representative indicated preference to withhold comment until the release of
Window-Eyes 7.0. Certainly their privellege, but it leaves me uncertain as
to whether to purchase jTunes straight away.

At any rate, since I am presently reviewing screen reader options for
reasons that do not apply to this list, I am very interested in jTunes. I
have jaws 8 on board and jTunes claims to work with Jaws 6 through 9. If I
happen to see news of an official release before it is posted by another
member, I'll certainly pass along what I learn.

Larry