Hi All, you have been a great source of information for me, and now I am
looking into and have ordered the magic jack.
I would like to know how well it works, and is it an easy set up and if I
took it out of country, let's say Australia, plugged it into a com there,
could i then call back home? Or do we need to own two of them, making a
connection from out of country?
Can I store numbers into it on the com?
Can I use my com to dial out instead of actually dialing on the phone?
What else can someone tell me, please?
MMM

Michael Thanks You...
TickTalk Publishing Invites You...
And www.ticktalk.net Welcomes You...
Read Our Stories And Have A Better Life!