From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of jason
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 8:13 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: winnamp

Hello listers I want to know how do you get the winnamp volume to turn up
all the way.  It seems that my winnamp has a lower volume and JAWS is louder
then the player.  However when I use windowsmedia player the volume is at
the same as JAWS how do I get it at the same in Winnamp?

Sincerely,
Jason
windowslive contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] skype contact kb3icc This is Jason known
as Blind Fury