Hi,
I have Tevion digital voice recorder/mp3 player.
I should say this is the most accessible mp3 player I've ever tried, plus
its affordable price, so I have two of them.
In its 500 MEG of storage, I was able to store around 200 songs in WMA
format in one.
The other one, I use to store just mp3s and voice recording.
This unit has tiny 6 operational buttons that are easy enough to master as
well as LCD screen for sighted people to see the song title+artist.
It is JAWS friendly, and is accessible in Win 2000, XP and now in my Vista
PC.
All you have to do is connect the USB cord onto the unit down to your PC.
Although I did not install the included software when I plugged it in, my PC
said, "hardware found".
Using Up/Down arrow, JAWS reads the two folders which are the record folder
that stores the voice recording and the folder that stores the music.
Press Enter to open up the record folder to delete the recorded voice using
delete key.
You know that you are in the music folder when JAWS reads the music title.
So, in my PC,I selected all my music in the music folder, copy and pasted in
one go to my Tevion.
This unit has built-in speaker a lovely sounding ideal to put in under your
pillow to put you to sleep, of course headphone, two triple A battery and
other more accessories are included.
However: there is the latest one of this product that I'd like to get hold
soon and that is: Tevion 2GB MP3/Video/JPEG/FM Radio + Voice Recorder,
Product Code: IN-TV2GBMP3 from:
www.INest.co.uk
Cheers,

Estelita