It's certainly doable, I do it all the time. But it's kind of an involved
process and I'm not sure a mailing list is the place to explain it all.
Have you tried Rick Harmon's tutorials for Gold Wave? I bet he covers this
sort of thing.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com