From: "Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: Magicjack and Screenreaders

Hello Curtis,   tab around too the menu button, hig space bar, arrow down,
says something like  phone or head set volume enter,  I'm just not sure the
screen reader will read these sliders.  It may say slider one and slider 2
slider 2 iss the microphone vvolume.  After you change the volume, be sure
and tab around to the OK button, which all so saves your changes.
Regards  Don