From: "Donald L. Roberts" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <Pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2008 7:02 PM
Subject: AudioConverter versus Switch

I am writing to inquire whether either Switch or AudioConverter
will convert 3GP files.  I believe but am not certain that 3GP
and AMR are one and the same.

I have the free version of Switch but could not get it to convert
a 3GP file which was created in the Notes folder of my Victor
Stream.

So, essentially, I need to know whether either of the two
programs mentioned above will convert these files.  If both
programs will do so, which has a more accessible interface?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Don Roberts